Sausalito, California

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Husband's Birthday

This is a trishutter variation style card that I made for my husband's birthday card. Of course, my favorite Graphic 45 Ocean Blue paper collection that I have been hoarding, I had to use! My husband loves the ocean as we have been on 3 cruises and he used to sail with his father when he was young. A couple of years ago my son, Eric and his friend Jackson with Mark sailed under the Golden Gate Bridge which he was so happy to do! It is an extra special day not just because it is Mark's birthday but he is recovering from Covid and Biden's Inauguration! Happiest of Birthdays to you, Mark! I love you!
Today is our neighbor's birthday also and I made this card for her. She is obviously a nurse and I saw a bunch of scrub shirts on Pinterest which is perfect for her. I used punch art for the stethoscope and needle but the pill bottle and xray are stickers. I love the sentiment I found on Pinterest, Safety first! Drink with a nurse! Happy Birthday Liz!

1 comment: