Sausalito, California

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Folded Mini Album

One of my favorite papercrafting projects that I like doing is scrapbooking because I love working with pictures. I made this card for me and used pictures of my siblings with their spouses. I thought it was a great sample to use in case my sisters and I decide to make some of these and sell at our next craft fair. I found a few samples of this type of mini album/card on Pinterest and did some hunting for dimensions. I finally found a tutorial but it was in centimeters and then I found another one but I found it hard to understand but finally I figured it out. The directions I used are the following. Cut 2- 9 1/4 x 3 1/4 for the front panel and back panel. Cut 1-9x12 cardstock then score on the long side at 3, 6, and 9. Then score on the short side at 3 and 6. On the short side cut at 3 and 6 from 1 1/2 - 10 1/2. Back to the long side score at 1 1/2 and 10 1/2 from 3-6. I used a ribbon for the closure. The ribbon is adhered to the back of the card/album only. I hope these directions help. There are lots of samples on Pinterest. See template below.

No comments:

Post a Comment