Sausalito, California

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Birthday Beach Chair

This is a perfect card for a high school friend's birthday next week. She posts pictures of the beach every week! It is her "happy" place! This is the sizzix pop up chair die but I cut slits to make it an adirondack chair! Just added some waves using a border punch and some Elizabeth Craft dies such as beach ball, sand pail with shovel. I used punches from Martha Stewart and Dies from sizzix for the shells. The paper collection is Graphic 45's By The Sea. I have been making doggie mattress pads for my daughter's puppy. He stays with us when she is working so he has 2 homes and needs 2 pads for each crate in his 2 homes. What a lucky dog to have 2 homes!! Here is one of the pads that I made. I love the fabric! There were so many prints to choose but these 2 made it.
Here is a picture of Oliver but we call him Ollie! He is 6 months old and weights about 60 lbs. He is going to be a big boy!
Here is Lindsey and Ollie at the Beach!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this card? Love the waves on front of card after you open it! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete