Sausalito, California

Monday, July 26, 2021

Birthday Cards & Projects

These 2 cards are for very good friends birthday which is this Thursday. They are twins and, believe me, it is easier to make the same card but I didn't do that because they are twins. We have been friends since the age of 9. Flowers and bees are summertime themes for birthday cards which is what I did here. The flower card is a double Z fold and the bee card is made with Tim Holtz stencil and paste to make the hive. My sisters and I are getting ready for a craft fair that we are doing in Kennebunk on August 14th. Here are a few projects that I have finished this week.
I might have showed these "Welcome" & "Hello" signs before but I love making them with pizza tins from the Dollar Store! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love all the bees! The Welcome and Hello signs are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete