Sausalito, California

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

End of Summer Fun!

We have had a lot of fun celebrating birthdays, Labor Day weekend and my son, Eric and Sabrina's engagement not to mention a couple of craft fairs that my sisters and I have done. Below is the card I made for my daughter's birthday. She loves watermelon! I think this is my second slimline card. Fun size and style to do! Happy Birthday Lindsey!
Another birthday card below is for a friend's granddaughter who also is a Virgo! The 4 panel pop up card with the panda bears is so adorable!
Now the fun pictures! Labor Day Celebration with friends-these lobsters were 2 1/2 lbs! I haven't had one this big in a long, long time, if ever?!!!
Eric & Sabrina visiting from California and have set their wedding date for next Spring! It was so great to see them because it has been almost 2 years since we have seen them in person!
Last but not least Ollie's first birthday! Here he is with one of his presents! Love his expression! Tomorrow is the last day of summer, here comes fall! Yay!

3 comments: