Sausalito, California

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

End of Summer Wedding!

What a beautiful wedding! I will show some pictures below but wanted to first show the card I made for my dear friend for 55+years! Becca Feeken from Amazing Grace/Spellbinders die makes such a beautiful card! So happy I was able to use it again for this special occasion! I used silver glitter paper for the background. Just love it! Here are a few pictures of the wedding that was in Narragansett, Rhode Island just before Hurricane Henri hit there. Perfect day before the storm!
So happy for this wonderful couple! Love their wedding cake that is showing their "babies", Jade and Holly! Such a great weekend - did leave a little early because of Henri but the wedding was perfect! It was just how she wanted it, outside! Congratulations again Mary & Tom!

1 comment: