Sausalito, California

Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Year's Eve!

Before we begin the new year, I wanted to share my Christmas cards for 2021. It is an inverted center fold card using Stampin up's ornament stamp and dies. I have a Christmas tree in the background which is from Elizabeth Craft. I make a total of 40 cards to send out so I made 25 of these cards and 15 of a second type which is below. The stamps and dies were also from Stampin Up. I am sorry but I cannot remember the name of them. Both style cards were fun to make and the paper is from Authenique, Stampin up, and Graphic 45.
Before we close out 2021, I also wanted to share 2 more birthday cards that were in December. One was for my sister and the other one was for my brother in law, Russ.
This card is a triple fold with graphic 45 Bloom collection, which I made for my sister. It is more of a 3 panel card and has plenty of room for decorating and sentiments.
This style card is a bridge fold card. Russ has helped my sisters, and me with our craft booth with all of his carpentry so I thought this would be a fitting card for him. Happy Birthdays Chris! and Russ!
I wanted to leave you with a picture of our booth at Cole's Corner in Well's Maine. My sisters and I are having so much fun repurposing and making things for this booth. Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment