Sausalito, California

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Celebrations Continue

I have a few cards that I made for the end of August celebrations. This first one is a beer card that I found on Cricut Access. Beer cards are always a good masculine card to make. The stamp set is from Stampin up.
I found these "sayings" on Pinterest for the inside of the card. Love doing research on Pinterest! LOL!
Happy Birthday Andrea! First time I have made a tower card and it was from Iced Images. I did add the flap on the back so that I could have a longer sentiment. You can see it better in the picture below. The paper collection is Graphic 45.
My last card that I made for August is an anniversary card for a dear, dear friend. It is her First Anniversary and I used the embossing resist technique with some sponging. Of course, I did a beach/nautical scene which is her favorite place to be! Love you Mary & Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment