Sausalito, California

Friday, July 21, 2023

Summer Birthdays!

This time of year I can't help but make birthday cards with flowers! My daylilies are in bloom and I just love all the color in our yard! This card is for my sister, Adrianne who has a birthday on the 23rd and had to use Graphic 45's BLOOM collection which is so beautiful! It is 3 panel accordion card which is another fun fold to make for a birthday card. Happy Birthday Adrianne!
This Z fold birthday card is for a grandson of great friends of ours. Caden lives in Florida and has become quite a football player. He is a quarterback for his team and his parents are pretty proud of him. He has a birthday next week and I hope this card gets to him in time. Keep up the good work Caden and Happy Birthday! Just a couple pictures of some summertime fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment