Sausalito, California

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Pop Out Swing Card and Pop up Surprise Cards

This fun fold card is called a Pop Out Swing Card and also a shaker card all in one!! My daughter turned 36 last week and I made this card for her! We had lobsters for her birthday dinner which is always fun to eat. The next card is a Pop Up Surprise Ball Card. The dies are from Karen Burniston. She does the best tutorials for putting these pop up cards together. I made one a couple of years ago and it was a unicorn. Today's card is a cat. Chloe has a cat and she loves all animals but I thought this would be great for her birthday card this weekend. Check out the pictures below.
I didn't make a card for Ollie but his birthday was yesterday. Here is his picture on his birthday! Love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment