Sausalito, California

Friday, September 29, 2023

Autumn has Arrived!

We had our weekly craft day with my sisters this week and we made these cute fabric sunflowers using mason jar covers. This is an easy craft to do in front of the television. I made a couple more and made a little bouquet! They are all over Pinterest.
Here are a couple cards that I made for the end of September birthday and Anniversary!
This is different fold for me to make. It is a pop out screen fold card. I used it for an anniversary for my brother and his wife. The back has plenty of room for the sentiment.
I used the same stamps for my daughter in law's birthday card. Her parents sent me these stamps as a gift! Love them! This style card is a pop out swing card which I haven't made in a while. Always love to find different style cards to make. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment