Sausalito, California

Monday, November 27, 2023

Post Thanksgiving Birthday

This is a variation of a trifold card. I made it for my husband brother's girlfriend who is quite an artist. Her birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to make a personal card just for her. They were here in October visiting from Washington State. It was a lot of fun especially showing Sandy's girlfriend how to eat lobster and clams. I made part of the card with my cricut. This style card gives you a lot of room for a sentiment which is on the back of the card. Below is a picture of the 4 of us having some Maine lobster and "steamers"! It was a terrific visit with them! Happy Birthday Linda!!
My sisters and I are making these Santa/Gingerbread houses. They are 9 inches in height and 6 inches wide. You can put candy or a gift inside the house. I found a template on Pinterest and then just adjusted the sides. Loving how this can out!
The holidays will be here before you know it! Time to decorate!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I can comment! The card is great, and so are your little houses!

    ReplyDelete