Sausalito, California

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Merry Christmas!

Here we are! Christmas weekend and everything is done except the cooking and some baking. We had our family Christmas celebration last weekend which was so fun! It will be a quiet Christmas Day this year with just my husband and daughter but it will be lovely and the weather will be terrific! Especially after this past week's storm, I feel terrible that so many towns mostly north of us have had devastating loss from the wind, rain and flooding. I did make a card for my hairdresser who always gets a kick out of my cards! He is the best! It is a gatefold with some closures.
One more card was for my brother-in-law's birthday. I love it when I can incorporate a photo in a card. This picture is from this summer at our 4th of July party in our pool. I had to use it for his birthday! It is hard to see in the picture but it is a pop up style card.
Also I wanted to share a photo of my daughter's pup, Ollie. He is not impressed with our Christmas tree...
Lastly, the reason for the season! Love my nativity set!

1 comment: