Sausalito, California

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Organization is so important!


I worked last week in my craft room organizing and cleaning out things that I haven't used or didn't want anymore.  I feel so much better now that I can find things easier.  You get to a point that you forget what you have and I don't want to feel that way again! I have an area to cut and an area for my Big Kick which I use all the time.  Then a separate table for Tim Holtz crafting mat with his ink pads and mists. Not shown is another table that I have my computer and up above is my peg board with all my punches and spellbinders dies. 

Couple of years ago, a craft shop was going out of business in town so I bought the card holder for $10.  It now holds the cards that I have made which you can see in one of the pictures.  Now I can get started on my next project!  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Clean and neat! Something my craft room does not have! It looks very nice! Look at all those stamps sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room always looks organized. But I know how you feel. It's about time that I do the same thing. Love the shelving you have. Great job!

    ReplyDelete