Sausalito, California

Friday, March 25, 2011

Easter Fun!

I used Velcro fasteners for the bunny but I think next time I am going to adhere the left side and use velcro for the right side. The center of the card is the sizzix easter basket and some pretty sticker eggs I found at Michael's. The cute little chick is smaller than what I have seen on SC but same idea using the 1 3/8 inch scallop punch from SU.  The sentiment is something I found on the internet which I thought was fun for an easter basket theme. The left side behind the bunny is just an assortment of flowers from punches and dies that I have with the vine being the SU bird punch.  Another idea for the next time is to use one of my Cuttlebug EF for the background behind the Easter basket.
More Easter cards to come!  Thanks for coming!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute Easter card! I love the bunny and the chick! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, Rochelle

    I just discovered your blog and I'm stunning. Your blog is a fabulous one and I'm glad I popped in for a visit!

    You always have so many wonderful punch art projects and I enjoy your creativity!

    sending greetings from Germany
    Regina

    ReplyDelete