Sausalito, California

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Warm Christmas

This is a card that I wanted to make at Christmas time but the time just got away from me.  I didn't get time to actually send out any Christmas cards!  I didn't want this idea to be forgotten so I decided to do it now instead of waiting for the end of the year. I used punch bunch for the wreath and Carlacraft punch for the poinsettas. The leaves were from the Stampin up bird punch as well as the fire in the fireplace. I love the sizzix pot die and I used copper metal from Ten Second Studio  ( I seem to always try to find a place to use metal). Jackie's tutorial for the fireplace is my inspiration which can be found at  www.jackietopa.typepad.com The candles on the mantle are from EK success punch-it is actually just the top of the birthday cake punch.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. It looks so cozy. You are smart to work on it now. I hope to work on my Christmas cards this summer,so I can relax during the holidays. Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS!! I love your punch art!! Am I on your Christmas list??? The bird punch for the fireplace fire is sooo cute!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete