Sausalito, California

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Love Greenhouses!

This time of year when everything is brown, it is nice to visit your local greenhouse and see some color!  It is still a little early to buy flowers but boy are they gorgeous inside. Walking through and smelling the flowers, we will be able to plant before you know it.

This is an inspiration for a card!

Just love to look at the different ideas for flower boxes. The birdhouse is an inspiration for a card that I want to make with birds and butterflies. I have made a couple of cards with butterflies maybe just birds this time.Check out the metal birds below.






So pretty
Mr & Mrs

2 comments:

  1. I love the shot of Mr & Mrs.! I wanna go backkkk... it is so cold and dreary today..Where did Spring go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are great. I love the birdies...Can't wait to go back to buy flowers to actually plant in my garden.

    ReplyDelete