Sausalito, California

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mother's Day Card

To My Mom
I worked on  my Mother's card for Mother's Day last night. Don't know why but it seems I do better work when it is time to go to bed.  Just got the build a blossom punch and clear stamps from SU and I couldn't wait to make one of these flowers.  They are so beautiful.  Saw Tami White's video so I had to try it for myself.  I used a different EF called Finial Press for the flower and then punched away!  I have been making  a lot of purple cards lately and still haven't stopped.  The cardstock is again from Basic Grey's Wisteria line.  Butterflies here and there for embellishments.  Outlines rubber stamp was used for the sentiment.  Check out Tami's video http://stampwithtami.com/blog/2011/02/blossom-petal-punch/      Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

Another angle to show the nestie that I used


Trifold card closed

2 comments:

  1. I love the flowers this punch makes!! They are gorgeous! Nice job on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that punch. It really makes your card a stand out. I gotta try using it as a flower.. Wicked pretty card...

    ReplyDelete