Sausalito, California

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Bling

My husband and I worked outside all day last Friday, raking and raking.  Spring cleaning is not just inside but outside too!  With all that work, I retired into my craftroom and came up with this card for someone's birthday.  I put some sparkle inside the tiny little prima flowers to give it the bling!  This is a side step card.  The birdhouse is made from SU tag punch and the roof is nesties squares for the angle. I used sizzix fence and little leaves. The birds are SU's bird punch. I embossed paper behind the birdhouse with Tim Holtz woodgrain EF. The sentiment is from SU "Love ya bunches"    Punch art is a lot of fun!!!  Never know what will inspire you!

2 comments:

  1. I love punch art too! Inspiration is everywhere! Glad we don't have to work outside.... inside is bad enough!!!Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love birdhouses. Yours looks quite authentic. Lovely card. Great design.

    ReplyDelete