Sausalito, California

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Poinsetta Christmas

I know it is only May but I promised myself I would start Christmas cards early this year!  If I can make 1-2 a week for the rest of the year, I will be all set for December 25th.  This poinsetta was made with Build a Blossoms punch from SU. There are 16 petals and I stamped them with real red ink before punching. The paper is from Stamped Designs (specialty store in Dover, NH) with tiny little poinsettas on it.  The paper is perfect for this card. The huge pearl in the center of the poinsetta is from Eyelet Outlet. This card was so easy that I think I will make more to send out for Christmas. It gives you the feeling that you are getting a real poinsetta!!!

4 comments:

  1. How Beautiful! I wish I were that creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the poinsetta but the pearl in the middle is FABOOO!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Hope I'm on that Xmas card list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that flower.. Can't believe you have started before me.. I am going to try and work on a design soon. You have inspired me to get going... Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete