Sausalito, California

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Sympathy

Unfortunately, I have had to make another sympathy card.  My husband is a principle in an elementary school and there have been 2 teachers who have had loved ones pass away recently.  This is the second emboss resist  card that I have made.  I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set from SU with purple embossing powder. It is hard to see but the daisies are a deep purple and then sponged with yo-yo yellow and night of navy.  I added the "my sympathy" in Eggplant Envy and some ribbon. I like the way it came out. Sorry that the picture doesn't really do it justice but I do love this stamp set!  Next, onto making some birthday cards for a few September birthdays!! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have this set and I love it too! Love the new flower photo you used on your blog. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I haven't done emboss resist for a while. Nice look. Love this stamp set. You blog is looking good, too.

    ReplyDelete