Sausalito, California

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Lindsey!

My little girl is going to turn 24 next week!  She is a lover of ice cream (who isn't) so when I saw these ice cream cones on SC I knew this was the card for her.  I found the saying on SC too! At my favorite stamping store, Stamped Designs in Dover, NH, I found Tilda with the ice cream.  Tilda looks a little like Lindsey when she was a little girl because of the blondish ponytails.  I had fun making this side-stepcard with all the pink that I used. The pink paper is BoBunny, so pretty. 

Our little girl at age 5

2 comments:

  1. Oh,my Gosh! Who can believe it! She has grown into a beautiful girl but what a cutie she was. Nice job on the card- Who doesn't love ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card. Matilda is perfect for Lindsey is gonna love it.. Her picture is the cutest... Happy, Happy Birthday, Lindsey...

    ReplyDelete