Sausalito, California

Monday, August 26, 2013

Summer Babies


First time I used this bootie die
A couple of little girls were born this summer.  One's name is Charlotte Lillian and the other one's name is Julia.  I decorated the bag that the gift was in for Charlotte using the sizzix bootie die.  I used nestabilities to make it into a tag with the circle and scallop die.  So happy I could use pink!


For Baby Charlotte
For Charlotte's card, I found this template on pinterest and added some lace at the collar and around the hem with a white bow at the neck of the dress. You could make it so that it opened but I decided not to
and put the sentiment on the back of the dress.


Pretty dresses, little curls, Oh thank heaven for little girls!
For Baby Julia!
I made a funky fold card for our neighbor's who had a baby about 3 weeks ago and her name is Julia! I love the little sizzix baby head peeking out of the carriage.  The colors are pink and brown which I even used for the cute little outfit that I got for Julia!  I really matched everything for her right down to the curl on her head!
I really love making baby cards so I even made an extra one, which is below, to have on hand!  I saw it on pinterest and thought it was adorable! Thanks for checking this out!

Ready for the next baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment