Sausalito, California

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Christmas Fair

My sisters and I are doing a craft fair in Topsham at the Cornerstone Baptist Church (Rte 196) on November 16th from 9-1pm.  We all have been working hard to get done everything that we have planned to do. I made these triangle boxes 2 years ago when we did the fair and they were a good seller.  They can hold candy or small gifts and with the bow at the top you can tie them to your tree.  Just love them!!!  You can choose from Santa, reindeer, Christmas tree and a penquin.  I have also made gift cards which you can check out below.

One size fits all!

Decorated inside and out!
I am in the process of making more Santa's pants and Mrs. Claus' apron.  They are so cute, of course, I first saw them on pinterest and had so much fun making them!  Just adorable!  Great for each place setting at the Christmas table or just for a cute decoration at a Christmas party centerpiece!!

Cute, cute, cute!
Back to work only a couple more weeks!  Thanks for stopping by and please join as at the Christmas Fair if you get a chance! Love to see you!  Had to end with my Japanese Red Maple out in front of my house.  It is so beautiful this time of year every year!!!
Japanese Maple

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am impressed! You have been working in Santa's workshop quite a bit!! Can't wait until the fair!

    ReplyDelete