Sausalito, California

Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas Cardinals in a box!

Fun to make!
Here is another Card in a Box that I made for the Christmas Fair.  The cardinals are from Spellbinders.  My mother loves cardinals so if this doesn't sell she is getting this card for Christmas.  In my previous post, I gave the link to Monica Gale's tutorial in making these cards in a box.  She did a great job explaining, although, she gave it in centimeters-but the measurements are also in my previous post.  The paper is from graphic 45 again, just love their paper.  I used MS punch for the holly and ivy and also for the fern punch.  Memory box die is the beautiful wreath and pretty tiny red pearls for the holly  on the ivy and wreath.  Thanks for stopping by.  My next project is a mini album.

Closer look with added holly & ivy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Rochelle! This is beautiful! It came out fabulous!♥

    ReplyDelete