Sausalito, California

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Birthday Girl

Love these stamps!
Today is my youngest sister's birthday!!  I love these Julie Nutting's doll stamps!!  I haven't done one of these cards/tags in a while so.....  here it is Adrianne!  Hope you love it!!  The doll stamp is colored with copics and added some lace and, I think, the paper used is Bo Bunny for the background and the doll stamp's skirt.  The clock is also Bo Bunny.  The flower is from Pedal poo and her bag is from K & Company.

Special girl!
Back of the tag is the sentiment and a little flower for Adrianne!!  She just had surgery on her foot so hoping she is able to celebrate tonight!  Happy Birthday Adrianne! Love you tons!!

Up close!

1 comment:

  1. Nice tag! I love Julie Nuttings doll stamps! This looks so much like Adrianne! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete