Sausalito, California

Friday, January 23, 2015

3 Hearts for One!

3 heart easel card
Loving these heart easel cards!  I made this one for my husband to give him on Valentine's Day!!  I used shiny red paper for all 3 hearts and then just decorated each one differently.  The tutorial for the 3 heart easel card is on an earlier post from this month.  I used Nestabilities heart dies for all the hearts except the silver filigree heart on the big heart.  That silver filigree heart is from Cheery Lynn designs, so pretty!!

Largest heart
Here is a closer look at the big heart that is in the back using the filigree heart die with the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment.  The middle heart is decorated with a bow/key and then a small heart with the words "I Love you".   Check out the smallest heart below.  Valentine's Day will be here before you know it.  Have fun making these fun and easy heart cards!
Be Mine!

2 comments:

  1. OK.. I am off to try and make this! It is soooo gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.... you are ready for Valentine's Day...

    ReplyDelete