Sausalito, California

Monday, January 19, 2015

My Goofy!

To my Goofball!
My husband's birthday is tomorrow. Just a little about him, he loves telling jokes and he always has one to tell!!  His memory is unbelievable when it comes to telling jokes but not so good when he is looking for his wallet!  I asked him what his favorite Disney character and he told me Goofy.  I remembered that I saw a punch art Goofy on pinterest.  The picture I found on pinterest didn't give the different punches that they used so I used what I thought would work.  The punches I used were all from Stampin up.  I used the large oval for the snout and the small oval for the jaw, lip and tongue. The eyes are actually nestabilities oval. The ears are the tab punch.  The hat is the oval punch, and the wide oval punch.    The inside sentiment I wrote to my goofball!!!  He loves to tease me about cards I make but he really does think it is amazing.  Love him to pieces!! Happy Birthday Husband!!!  Love you!

1 comment: