Sausalito, California

Monday, April 27, 2015

Bride to Be!

Here is the card for my sister, Adrianne!  Her bridal shower was this past weekend and we had a ball getting ready for it.  My other sisters, Andrea, Chris, Connie and I gave Adrianne her shower at Chris' house in Topsham, Maine.  We got a lot of our ideas from pinterest! (where else?) I made this teddy from a template that I found on pinterest.  I added some lace and a bow with some pearls.  The paper is from DSW which I got from Michael's.  The background paper is Graphic 45.

Inside the card!
Here are some pictures from the Adrianne's shower. I am sorry that the planning for this shower is over because it was so much fun making the different things for the shower.  The banners were made by Chris and we all made the bride/groom favors.  It won't be long before the big day on June 7th!  Happy Wedding Day Adrianne & Lenny!  Love you both!!
Mom & Adrianne!
Cupcake Wedding dress!
Thank you favors!
Screen door with pictures!
Love this banner!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love your card for Adrianne! It is sooo adorable! How cool! Your pictures came out great too! It was a fun shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Your picture of the wedding dress cake looks great. What fun we had at Adrianne's shower.

    ReplyDelete