Sausalito, California

Friday, October 2, 2015

Building Block Card for Baby

My husband has been coaching soccer for a long time and now his soccer players are having little ones of their own.  This is for Ashley's baby Samantha.  Ashley was a great soccer player so, of course, we had to get Samantha her first soccer ball!!  I have seen pictures on facebook of Samantha and she is adorable!  Love making these building block cards for babies and birthdays!!  I have seen them for "Get Well" too!

Closer look
The paper is from Echo Park.  I had some leftover from a baby album I made for a friend.  Really love this paper collection!  "Sugar and spice and everything nice", love this saying from an old poem. The bib on the front is from dies and ribbon.  Cute punch art item!!

My 1st Soccer Ball!
I want one of these for me!  

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Love the fold in this card. Perfect for the lettering. The pink dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete