Sausalito, California

Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Treats

I wanted to make something special for our neighbors two little girls.  They really like arts and crafts so I thought this would really be cute for them.  The base for these cute little treats is a template for a french fry box that I saw on pinterest.  The template for the box is here.  I sponged the boxes first with Distressed Ink Black Soot from Tim Holtz.  I cut the hair for Frankenstein free hand and the nose is the tab punch from SU.  Back of the Fry Box is pictured below.

Just a quick and cute little sentiment for the back of the French Fry Box.  The ghost is sizzix die which I use every Halloween which I love.  We don't have a lot of kids in the neighborhood so I only made 4. I wanted to make a bag because I couldn't find any Halloween  bags at the stores so I made my own.  I cut 4 1/2 x 12 and scored at 6 for the base of the bag.  For the gussett, I cut 2 - 3 x 6 and scored at 1/2, 1 1/2, and 2 1/2 inch on both of the pieces.  I adhered them to either side of the bag.

I decorated the bag like a mummy.  Added some googly eyes to the bag, which I love to do!  Distress ink, wild honey was used on the strips of paper and around the bag.  Just added a little "Trick or Treat" sentiment with a sizzix bat.  I made 6 of these so I am ready now for 10 kids.  We usually only have about 6 kids.  I think I am ready for the little trick or treaters!!    Happy Halloween Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment