Sausalito, California

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday Cheer and a Happy New Year!

Warm Snowman
I have made 2 different cards for my Christmas cards this year.  This is the first one.  Saw it on my favorite site, Pinterest and had to make it.  Love using glitter,  the scarf was made with white glitter paper from Michael's.  The snowflake is from Sizzix and Martha Stewart punch.  The sentiment is from Stampin up.  The background is an embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  Cute and simple, perfect for this year's card.  My second card is a punch art angel that I also saw on pinterest. White and gold glitter paper was used for the wings of the angel on this card.  Her halo is from glossy silver and gold paper.  In all, I have made 40 cards and they have all been sent out.  Inside the card reads for both cards - "May your season be touched with the simple grace of his love".  Merry Christmas!


Angel watching over you!

1 comment:

  1. I love..love your snowman card! The little angel is adorable.

    ReplyDelete