Sausalito, California

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy Home!

It has taken a year for my boss and his family to build a new home.  We are going to a post Christmas Party for our office at their new home.  Can't wait to see it!  I made this pop up house card for them. The front of the card is a fence from SU hardwood stamp.  First time I have used the stamp and I love it.  It seems very authentic!  Grass is from Die-namics, flowers are SU and the pot is a sizzix die.

Love this house pop up card from Sizzix and Karen Burniston.  The color of his house is beige with a red, in-law apartment in the back. This a lot of fun to make.  The tree in the back is from Elizabeth Craft dies.  Best Wishes to the Donnelly's!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! I haven't used this die much so I am thrilled when I get to use it. I love the tree you used behind the house too! Fabooo!

    ReplyDelete