Sausalito, California

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Cupid and Hearts

Here is our Valentine's Day card for my son.  It is going in the mail tomorrow.  My sister, Chris, made a tent card for her Christmas cards this year and I thought they were so cute.  Really easy to make which is always a plus!! It is hard to see in this picture but the heart with cupid, which is from Impression Obsession, is hanging from a string.  You will be able to see it better in the picture below.


It is like a little shadow box and I love that it can stand so well.  This card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 so it fits fine in a standard envelope.  You can actually  make it any size you want.

The sentiment is on the back of the card with a red glitter bow! Happy Valentine's Day Eric!  and
Thank you Chris for the idea!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Valentine's Day is one of my favorite Holidays! I love making cards for this day!Eric is going to love his card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out beautiful.. The colors really work together. Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It came out beautiful.. The colors really work together. Love it..

    ReplyDelete