Sausalito, California

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentine Hugs and Kisses!

Loving these tent cards!  This one is for my husband.  I found this "Hugs and Kisses" heart at Michaels and thought it would be cute to put on a card. It is so adorable with cupid in the right upper-hand corner.  I made another Valentine card for my husband which  is a shadow card.  These are also easy to make and look great!

How cute is this puppy??  I saw  this card on pinterest which gave me the idea for this shadow box card.  The sentiment can go on the back of the card but the front of the card says it all!  Love you!

One more shadow box card that I made for my co-worker's daughter.  She loves the cards I make so I thought I would surprise her with a Valentine for her.  The cupid die I shadowed with white cardstock so that it would show ups better against the red.  The back of the card is perfect for the sentiment since there is plenty of space for it.

Still working on some more Valentine's Day cards and baskets.  Valentine's Day is just around the corner so back to my craftroom.  I'll post pictures of my new desk that I got at Wayfair.  I just love being organized!!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Valentine's Day cards! I think the one with the doggie is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete