Sausalito, California

Monday, February 29, 2016

Twin Rose Birthday

Last week I bought this Elizabeth Craft rose die and I love it!!  So beautiful.  I needed to make a card with this die immediately.  The picture doesn't do the colors justice but the roses are a light pink and deeper pink background with a silver glitter outline.  The rose at the top for the stopper is Tim Holtz ceramic pink rose that I inked pink.  Love the way this upright Z fold stands up.  The paper is from My Mind's eye which is a diagonal gray/pink combo and pink rose/gray background, very pretty! Can't go wrong with gray/pink and green!!  I haven't decorated the inside yet because I am not sure who I am going to send this card but I will.  Check out the pictures below of this card and I added a picture of Elizabeth Craft rose die in the package to find it easier.  Just love it!  I see myself using this die a lot!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Closer look at the overlay roses!
Upright Z fold!
Added some glitter to the back too!
Gorgeous!

4 comments:

  1. I love your card! I found that Z Fold done horizontally but have not been able to locate it again. Do you know what it is called? It measures 5 1/2" wide and 4 1/4" high but it is made just like the Upright Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! This card is called an upright Z fold. The instructions that I found this card from was on an earlier post. Here it is for you! http://stampowl.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/upright-z-fold-card.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ann! This card is called an upright Z fold. The instructions that I found this card from was on an earlier post. Here it is for you! http://stampowl.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/upright-z-fold-card.html

      Delete