Sausalito, California

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Nativity Scene

Papertrey Ink has these cute little villages.  They are so cute and little.  My sister, Chris, introduced my other sister and I to them. I love them.  I have had to practice on a few of them which have ended up in the trash but finally got the hang of it.  They are so small and such a great gift for Christmas.  I have been playing with the Nativity stamps and dies making cards and these cute little globes on mason jars.  I have made 3 of them and some cards. I also made an ornament for our tree.  I am going to put the year on it so I know when it was made to put on our tree!  I just ordered the Holiday Lane and can't wait to make this one!  What a great gift and what fun to create!  Never to early to start on your Christmas gifts!!  Thank you for stopping by!!

Getting started

Just need to add candy!
Beautiful as a card!
Love as an ornament too!

4 comments:

  1. These are all Adorable! I don't know which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all Adorable! I don't know which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how these came out. The Nativity scene is precious. May have to get this one too. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how these came out. The Nativity scene is precious. May have to get this one too. Great work.

    ReplyDelete