Sausalito, California

Saturday, September 8, 2018

September Birthdays

Today is my daughter's birthday and here is the card that I made for her.  Becca Freeken's 3D Dome die is a lot of fun to make.  I have made a few but this is the second one I have made using the Dome die.  I love that it is a diorama card and can be folded to fit into an envelope.  Below is a picture of a sideview and the back of the card for the sentiment.  Just love how it came out.  Happy Birthday Lindsey!

6 Layers

31 years
This coming week a friend of mine, grandson has  a birthday.  He loves Ninja Turtles so I had to make him a card in the box card with all the Ninja Turtles.  I did make one  of these several years ago for my son because he liked the Ninja Turtles when he was growing up too. Love putting googly eyes on projects!!   Check out the card below for Tanner!!   Happy Birthday Tanner!

Swords and Pizza

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Love the Ninja turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is stunning, such a beautiful image and loving your design.
    Great inspiration.

    Best Dryer machines

    ReplyDelete