Sausalito, California

Friday, December 7, 2018

Christmas Preparation!

I found this train tutorial on my favorite site, Pinterest!  I am going to use this for a centerpiece at Christmas!  It is my turn to have Christmas at our house so I am busy cleaning and making favors for Christmas!  The tutorial for this is below - the only difference is that I added a grill to the front of the train with a wreath!  Mixedup crafts does a wonderful job explaining this project. I also made a track for the train out of chipboard and just covered it with craft paper and a train track.  I copied the link from youtube so you can find the video there...

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2186&v=broSLev5FVs

Here are a few more pictures of the train.  I have elves managing the train!  The elves are from My Favorite Things which are so cute.  I encourage you to check out this video!  This is just so adorable for candy or that "special gift" because the engine is a box that opens up!! Perfect!

Front left side

The caboose!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Christmas Train! Thank you for the link! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete