Sausalito, California

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Christmas Cards Have All Been Sent...

45 Cards all made

MFT Polar Bears
Loving these Polar bears from MFT's!  Here are the front of the cards that I made for my Christmas Cards this year.  The inside of the cards are scenic pop ups!  Love how the Polar bears are waving "Merry Christmas"!  They finally have all been sent and now just doing the last minute things like cooking and stocking stuffers!  I can't believe Christmas is only 1 week away from today!

Snowbanks sparkle!

Closer look
Today is my brother-in-law's birthday and we celebrated at Uno's with our good friend, Cindy! Below is the card that I made for his birthday!  He is a wonderful guy as you will see from the card.  Happy Birthday Russell!! Guess how old he is??

Marianne Designs  Panda Bears

Wonderful!

SU Balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment