Sausalito, California

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Side Panel Birthday Cards


I found a video by mixedupcrafts of this Side Panel fold  cards.  It show cases Graphic 45 paper collections beautifully and I knew that my sisters, Chris and Connie would love it for their birthday cards which happens to be today.  We celebrated their birthdays yesterday which was a lot of fun!  The link for this style card is below...

                                       https://www.pinterest.com/pin/34832597105391802/

It reminds me of a scene stepper or center fold type card.  I love finding new types of cards to make-- it is neverending which I love!  The paper collections from Graphic 45 are Fairie Dust and Ladies Diaries.  Both collections are so beautiful!! I put the sentiments on the back of the card which is pictured below.  Happy Birthday Chris & Connie--I won't tell anyone how old you are!!




Last weekend my husband and I with friends went to the Botanical Gardens in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.  It is called Garden's A-Glow.  It is the second year that we have gone and it is bigger this year and so gorgeous.  It definitely got us in the Christmas spirit!!  Check out some pictures--





The Group!


1 comment:

  1. Love, love my birthday card! Thank you! I also love the pictures of the Botanical garden. I want to go there next year- it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete