Sausalito, California

Friday, August 16, 2019

Christmas Cones

Snowman
 My sisters and I are doing a couple of craft fairs in November of this year and this is a new craft project that Chris saw on Pinterest so the 3 of us decided to give it a try.  It is called Kimekomi. In one of the tutorials that I watched she did say that you get better the more you do and I think she is right.  This is the first one I did and I had to take out quite a few panels but I do like the final result.  I found the template for this one on  Pinterest and used fabric that I already had.  It is 15 inches tall and would make a beautiful centerpiece for a table or just a fun keepsake!  I am going to make a Santa one next and hopefully a gingerbread house and boy!  I have some ideas so need to get busy finding some templates. 
Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment