Sausalito, California

Monday, August 26, 2019

More August Birthdays!

Birthday Wiper

Back of Wiper Cards
Here are some Wiper Cards that I made for my brother in law, Tom and my sister, Andrea's birthdays.  It is fun to see how this card works when you pull from both sides and an image pops up! Here is the link to make the wiper cards!  Happy Birthday Tom and Andrea!

Birthday Z Fold

The back!
I have made this Z fold golf card before for a family member who loves golfing but wanted to do it for a friend who turned 70 last month and actually works for a golf course in the winter in Florida.  Our friends also celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary and I made them a Golden Anniversary card to celebrate!  Happy 50th Anniversary Elas! 


My last card for August Birthdays is another Card in the box with a unicorn!  All little girls love unicorns with rainbows.  I used my new castle die from Elizabeth Craft and my new stamp set from SU that has the sentiment "Hope your day is magical!"  The rainbow die is also from Stampin up. The paper collection I used is from Graphic 45.  Happy Birthday Julia!


Back of the card
I hate to say it but summer is almost over and school is starting up soon around here. September is just around the corner and I have many cards to do for friends and family.  So I better get busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment