Sausalito, California

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Cards have all been sent!

Front of the Christmas card!
Christmas cards have all been sent but I still have some Christmas shopping to do!!!  I wanted to use my new Christmas die which is so beautiful especially when I used silver cardstock.  I love it!

O Holy Night!
This was an accordion card because I wanted to  show what Christmas is all about!  I made 35 cards this year for friends and family!  Stampin up's stamp set called Night of Bethlehem used for the middle section of the Christmas card. The paper collection is also from Stampin up and Authenique which was perfect for a Christmas card! 

I get tired of making the same card so below is another style Christmas card that I made for some on my Christmas card list.  This is a Z fold card which is fun to make and show off my Santa shaker card in his belly!!  So funny!


Santa Shaker card!
Below are some pictures of plastic ball ornaments with a snowflake inside the ornament with some snow!!  Love this!  I think I will make some more of them.  I made them with silver cardstock and glittered blue cardstock!  This is perfect for anyone's Christmas tree!! 

Blue Snowflake with snow

Silver snowflake with snow

No comments:

Post a Comment