Sausalito, California

Friday, March 20, 2020

First Spring Birthday Card

Accordion Card

Folded this will be the front
I haven't made a card like this in a long time so I thought it was time!  My friend, Julia, likes to display cards so I thought an accordion card would be a good one for her.  Another technique, that I haven't done in a long time, is Elizabeth Craft's glitter stickers.  The cupcakes are colored with copic markers.  The design paper is from Graphic 45's Bloom collection which is another beautiful collection!  The flower is from Graphic 45 also.  Happy Birthday Julia!

Last weekend my husband and I hosted a St Patrick's Day dinner, of course, corned beef and cabbage!  I have to show you the favors I made and also below is the wreath that I found at the dollar store.  I added the foam and glitter sticker to the front of the wreath.  It was Lynne's birthday  so we also celebrated her birthday with her favorite cake, white on buttercream frosting!  The guys didn't want to do pictures so just the girls!  We love the glasses, hats and beads and we love St Patrick's Day!  Last weekend maybe our last dinner party for a while, everyone is doing their part being social distant!  Please stay healthy everyone and hope that this virus passes quickly!

For the front door!

Love the glasses!

Happy Birthday Lynnie!



No comments:

Post a Comment