Sausalito, California

Monday, April 20, 2020

Spring Flower Arrangements


Gerber Daisies



I have been busy making paper flowers for spring arrangements.  The flowers are Gerber daisies using a Stampin up die that I have, also using tattered florals by Sizzix, Tim Holtz.  I made some roses with a punch that I have from Stampin up which you will see in pictures below.  The vase for this arrangement I made with chipboard and decorated with Graphic 45 Fairie Dust paper collection. 

My daughter has given me a lot of corks since she works in a restaurant and I have been working with them.  I have made a planter, beachy themed Christmas tree and a cell phone holder (which I have been using in my craft room).  I also had in my craft room an miniature aluminum watering can to use for a flower arrangement.  Trying to keep myself busy with projects!  Happy Spring!
Love the butterfly



Closer look

Another view

No comments:

Post a Comment