Sausalito, California

Friday, May 1, 2020

Happy May Day!

Last month when we all went into lockdown and stay at home,  this was the first project I made.  I know I have said this before but I really did have fun making this project.  Sam from Mixed up Crafts has some great tutorials and this was one of the them.  I love how this came out!

Huge belly band on the left

Roll Up Treat Box
This has 4 different boxes/compartments for little gifts or candy to fill. It is held together with velcro (you can use magnets).  I felt that velcro was less costly especially if giving as a gift.   The paper collection is Graphic 45's Enchanted Forest which is so beautiful!!  I don't think Graphic 45 has a bad paper collection but again this collection is stunning!!  I want to give you the link for this tutorial from Mixed up Crafts.  Please give it a try, fun! It is called a Roll up Treat Box!

                                                 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/34832597107942178/


Each box has it's own tab for opening

Another view
Showing how they open

No comments:

Post a Comment