Sausalito, California

Monday, June 7, 2021

Anniversary, Birthday & Retirement

This gatefold card is an Anniversary card with Heartfelt Creations dies. I used some stickers that I had in my stash from Michael's for the embellishments. My sister and her husband are celebrating their 6th year Anniversary today! Happy Anniversary to those two love birds!
My brother-in-law's birthday is this month and I thought I would use my Graphic 45 collection-Come away with me! He is getting close to retiring so travel should be in his future. Love making the Building Block style cards. WISH BIG! is the sentiment for Cary! Happy Birthday Cary!
This is a M Fold card. It was a fun style card to make and it was perfect for our good friend, Brian. He retired last week and now is working 3 days a week for his son at a marijuana growing facility. I didn't have any marijuana stamps so I printed it off the internet! Stampin Up had the perfect paper for the background. I love the saying on it that says "Your career has gone to pot"! So happy in his retirement he gets to work with his son and daughter-in-law! We had a fun day last week going to the Botanical Gardens in Boothbay Maine to see the trolls. They did give you a map but you had to find them on your own, no signs on the trail for them. The flowers that were in bloom were gorgeous! Be prepared to do some walking and some of the trails were steep but there were shuttles for people. My husband and I even saw people in wheelchairs! The trails are wide so it did accomodate them but for the people pushing them it was a workout! It was a gorgeous day and I was glad we got to go!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love your cards! The pictures of the botanical garden are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete