Sausalito, California

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November Fun!

I was asked to make a card for a friend who has a friend who has a milestone birthday in November! The big 70! I have done a card in a box before with the same theme but this was it was all about being 70! He is a grandfather who likes to play games with his grandchildren. I love it when I had a themed birthday card!
My sisters and I are gearing up for a craft fair this Saturday in Portland, Maine at the Italian Heritage Center. This is one of the items that we will have for sale. These "race track" luminaries are fun to make. It definitely is a time consuming process but I loved how my nautical one came out. There are tutorials for these luminaries on Pinterest. We have about 3 or 4 of them to sell. It is tempting to keep this one, though! Here are a few more pictures below from different angles.
We set up a couple of weeks ago in my garage for the craft fair to see how it will look. Below are a few pictures of what you will find at our tables there. Happy November everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I am getting excited for the fair! I love the lantern that you made!! Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the luminaries! Good luck tomorrow at the fair. Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete