Sausalito, California

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Happy December Birthdays!

I haven't made these 3D Dome Spellbinder by Becca Freeken diorama cards for quite a while and it was great to do this for a friend's wife. He asked me to make a card for his wife and I jumped at the chance to make this card for him to give her. Because it is a milestone birthday, I made a card for her using the 3-point fold card. I have seen them on Pinterest for a while and thought it was a good time to make it.
I loved making the above card so I made another one for my sister, Connie. I gave it to her today so I can post it now. It is a fun fold to do and a little different. I have made the arrow fold card but this is a little different. The paper collection is from Graphic 45 Bloom. It is a gorgeous collection. Happy Birthday Connie!

No comments:

Post a Comment